Russian GUI

Can anyone tell me if there is a patch that I can
download to convert my computers interface to Russian
instead of English?

Thanks
Rich
2 answers Last reply
More about russian

    Windows XP is written in specific language versions, therefore one
    cannot change it from one language version to another. You'll need
    to purchase a "Full Version" of Windows XP in the language version
    you desire, reformat your drive and install it "clean".

    Or if you have an available empty drive or partition, you can install
    another "Full Version" of Windows XP in a different language version
    and create a dual-boot configuration.

    Cannot Upgrade or Install a Different Language Version of Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;282089

    Welcome to WorldLanguage.com!
    http://www.worldlanguage.com/

    A good third-party partitioning program is Partition Magic 8.
    http://www.powerquest.com/partitionmagic/

    Clean Install Windows XP

    [Courtesy of MS-MVP Michael Stevens]

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "theroyalA!comcast.net" <theroyalAcomcastnet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
    | kde desktops support, at least at the base interface level,
    | Name[af]=Klank Stelsel
    | Name[ar]=نظام الصوت

    < 22 KB of gibberish snipped >

    Exactly what are you trying to say?