Choosing a Case

Hi, I'm building a system for a friend of mine and am a little lost with the PC case market at the moment. Because we're going to be getting a motherboard with a front panel USB 3.0 header, I'd ideally like a case with front USB 3.0 ports which utilise the internal header rather than routing through to connectors at motherboard's rear I/O. I am looking for a mid sized case, the one I've seen that I think fits what we're looking for is the Silverstone PS06 or PS05. What puts me off the PS06 is that the top fan is an intake rather than an exhaust, it seems to be a very strange design air-flow wise. The PS05 I'm only put off by the lack of cable management features (I like the new cases that are able to have cables routed behind the motherboard tray.) I was wondering if anyone had any experiences with these cases or knew of other decently priced (Preferably Below £70) cases worth considering?

If it helps, other planned system specs will be:
Motherboard - Asus P8Z68-V/GEN3
CPU - Intel Core i5 2500K [Still deciding on cooler as that choice is partly governed by what case we ultimately decide on]
8GB Corsair Vengeance RAM
Corsair Power Supply with a power rating between 500 - 750W (Not decided on exact one yet)
Nvidia 560Ti GPU

Any help is appreciated
5 answers Last reply
More about choosing case
  1. I think find a case which has the USB 3 functionality that you wish for and if it doesn't look exactly how you like it mod the case a bit so it looks how you want it to be
  2. And a 70 buck case may not have all the cable management systems that you are looking for
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Cases Motherboards Systems Product