can't Open new IE window from link in Outlook

I installed SP2 last night and now I can't get a link in
email to open a new IE window for each link that I click
on.

I used to be able to go into Windows Explorer/Tool/Folder
Options/File Types and set both .htm and .html to open a
new IE window when I clicked on a link in email. Now when
I try that, I can't save it without having DDE checked.

For whatever reason, that (and maybe something else) keep
IE from opening links in new IE windows. I have deleted
and recreated htm and html in File Types and they both
keep coming back with DDE checked.

What do I need to do to have IE open in a new window?

TIA,

Kevin

The answer was to simply Uncheck "Reuse windows for
launching shortcuts in IE/Tools/Internet
Options/Advanced". Got it from Experts-Exhange in about 6
hours. Never was answered here at
microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize.

Kevin