Textbox on desktop has color of desktop

October 4, 2004 4:21:03 AM

Hi,

Could someone please help me.

Now all my icons on the desktop have a textbox that is
grey (can change the color). But I want them back to be
transparent.
Is there out there someone that has a solution?
October 4, 2004 9:28:20 AM

I think the solution is the settings here: Start/Control Panel/Performance
and Maintenance/Adjust Visual Effects/Visual Effects Tab - check "Let
Windows choose what's best for my computer"

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.

!