Textbox on desktop has color of desktop

Hi,

Could someone please help me.

Now all my icons on the desktop have a textbox that is
grey (can change the color). But I want them back to be
transparent.
Is there out there someone that has a solution?
1 answer Last reply
More about textbox desktop color desktop

    I think the solution is the settings here: Start/Control Panel/Performance
    and Maintenance/Adjust Visual Effects/Visual Effects Tab - check "Let
    Windows choose what's best for my computer"

    --
    Peter.
    Toronto, Canada.
    "Davy" <Davy.luyten@orafti.com> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Could someone please help me.
    >
    > Now all my icons on the desktop have a textbox that is
    > grey (can change the color). But I want them back to be
    > transparent.
    > Is there out there someone that has a solution?

Configuration Desktops Microsoft Customization Windows XP