Razr Question, how do I turn OFF the internet stuff...

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
July 13, 2005 4:15:15 AM

Is there a way to disable or turn off the web access features of a Razr
phone? If so how?

I don't intend on using it for any reason and in the menus i sometimes
accidently hit stuff that says connecting or transmitting etc, and I can
just see that stuff being more of a pain than useful.

I have looked thru the book for a while on this but haven't really found an
answer as to how to turn that stuff OFF, or do I have to call Cingular to
have them disable it.

Bill
Anonymous
July 13, 2005 5:44:31 AM

You can lock it if you want, under security/lock application. You can
also use software and a data cable to re-assign the internet key to
something else. You can also get cingular to cutt off your pay per use
so you can't use it at all i believe.

--
troyboy30
July 13, 2005 10:45:24 AM

Just call customer service and have them turn off that feature for your
account.
Anonymous
July 16, 2005 6:43:55 PM

"Bill" <BillAustin@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Is there a way to disable or turn off the web access features of a Razr
> phone? If so how?
>
> do I have to call Cingular to have them disable it.

My guess is that you probably have to call Cingular. If they will is yet
another question!