Halo 2 such a disapointment (spoiler)

I have just completed the single player part of the game and I'm pretty
disapointed :-(

While there wasn't the sense that half the leves was made used
copy-paste as with the first game to me it never really got interesting
and the end boss was just a total let down. Pretty easy and you don't
even have to kill him yourself - what were they thinking*. Not to
mention the very cheasy end movie which really does nothing but
preparing for a Halo 3.

Only one thing I wonder about now - is the ending different if you
complete on Legendary?

Kind regards

Bruno

*I wonder if the end of Halo 2 wasn't really meant to be the end and
that someone just thought - hey let's cut this game if half and the sell
it as two games :-(

"iddqd" <DontUse@ThisAdress.Ever> wrote in message
>I have just completed the single player part of the game and I'm pretty
>disapointed :-(
>
> While there wasn't the sense that half the leves was made used copy-paste
> as with the first game to me it never really got interesting and the end
> boss was just a total let down. Pretty easy and you don't even have to
> kill him yourself - what were they thinking*. Not to mention the very
> cheasy end movie which really does nothing but preparing for a Halo 3.
>
> Only one thing I wonder about now - is the ending different if you
> complete on Legendary?

No, but the game itself is whole new experience. IMO Legendary is the only
way to truely appreciate Halo 2.

"iddqd" <DontUse@ThisAdress.Ever> wrote in message
>I have just completed the single player part of the game and I'm pretty
>disapointed :-(
>
> While there wasn't the sense that half the leves was made used copy-paste
> as with the first game to me it never really got interesting and the end
> boss was just a total let down. Pretty easy and you don't even have to
> kill him yourself - what were they thinking*. Not to mention the very
> cheasy end movie which really does nothing but preparing for a Halo 3.
>
> Only one thing I wonder about now - is the ending different if you
> complete on Legendary?
>
> Kind regards
>
> Bruno
>

> *I wonder if the end of Halo 2 wasn't really meant to be the end and that
> someone just thought - hey let's cut this game if half and the sell it as
> two games :-(

It wasn't meant to be cut in half. I believe the most widely accepted rumor
is that the final 1/3rd of the game had to be cut to make the release date.