Powertoys and SP2

October 4, 2004 5:49:03 AM

Do the powertoys (in particular TweakUI) work in SP2? I see a comment saying
for XP SP1 and 2003 only, it doesn't say whether newer versions will work
with it. Also, I have heard about the bug with the number of "customised
folders to remember" setting, is there any chance there will be a newer
version to address this?

--
The problem with humanity is stupidity. I am not saying it is illegal to be
stupid, but why don't we take safety labels off of everything and let the

More about : powertoys sp2

October 4, 2004 9:00:55 AM

No problems here.

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.
"Giga" <Giga@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Do the powertoys (in particular TweakUI) work in SP2? I see a comment
> saying
> for XP SP1 and 2003 only, it doesn't say whether newer versions will work
> with it. Also, I have heard about the bug with the number of "customised
> folders to remember" setting, is there any chance there will be a newer
> version to address this?
>
> --
> The problem with humanity is stupidity. I am not saying it is illegal to
> be
> stupid, but why don't we take safety labels off of everything and let the
> problem solve itself?
October 4, 2004 9:00:56 AM

Cheers.

!