Files cscmd32.ocx and cstext32.ocx

Hi to all,

I have a program that requires the files cscmd32.ocx and cstext32.ocx. After
I have installed Windows XP SP2, it stopped working and gave me errors in
these files.

I looked around on google and found that I need new versions of these files
to work under Windows XP SP2.

Does anyone of you have versions greater than or equal to 4.5 of these
files? Where can I download them? Or can you please email them to profluca @
REMOVE_THIS_ANTISPAM usa.net ?

Thank you for your help!

Luc
5 answers Last reply
More about files cscmd32 cstext32

    "Luc" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote:

    >I have a program that requires the files cscmd32.ocx and cstext32.ocx. After
    >I have installed Windows XP SP2, it stopped working and gave me errors in
    >these files.
    >I looked around on google and found that I need new versions of these files
    >to work under Windows XP SP2.

    Contact the author of the software. He should be able to send you the
    newer file versions.

    --
    (tm)

    "Thorsten Matzner" <tmatzner@gmx.net> ha scritto nel messaggio

    > Contact the author of the software. He should be able to send you the
    > newer file versions.

    I contacted them first but they do not have newer files... Maybe someone has
    them and can email me...

    Thank you!

    Luc

    Hi Luc,

    Thank you for posting here.

    You can try the XPSP2Fix.exe file from the following web site.

    http://www.tenantfile.com/XPSP2Fix.htm

    This response contains a reference to a third party World Wide Web site.
    Microsoft is providing this information as a convenience to you. Microsoft
    does not control these sites and has not tested any software or information
    found on these sites; therefore, Microsoft cannot make any representations
    regarding the quality, safety, or suitability of any software or
    information found there. There are inherent dangers in the use of any
    software found on the Internet, and Microsoft cautions you to make sure
    that you completely understand the risk before retrieving any software from
    the Internet.

    Good luck!

    Regards,
    Bob Qin
    Microsoft Online Partner Support

    --------------------
    From: "Luc" <nospam@nospam.com>
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize
    Subject: Files cscmd32.ocx and cstext32.ocx
    Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 13:57:21 GMT

    Hi to all,

    "Bob Qin [MSFT]" <bobqin@online.microsoft.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > You can try the XPSP2Fix.exe file from the following web site.
    > http://www.tenantfile.com/XPSP2Fix.htm

    Thank you Bob!

    Luc

    My pleasure!

    From: "Luc" <nospam@nospam.com>
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize
    Subject: Re: Files cscmd32.ocx and cstext32.ocx

    "Bob Qin [MSFT]" <bobqin@online.microsoft.com> ha scritto nel
    messaggio
    > You can try the XPSP2Fix.exe file from the following web site.
    > http://www.tenantfile.com/XPSP2Fix.htm

    Thank you Bob!

    Luc

Configuration Customization Windows XP