Mutli monitor with core i7 2600k integrated graphics

I am making a build based off the core i7 2600k. I have never worked with integrated graphics on a CPU. I will not be playing games, mostly running productivity software, but It needs to support 4 monitors. I was planning on using the intel 2600K and a Evga 430 in conjunction. How well would the combined graphics be?
3 answers Last reply
More about mutli monitor core 2600k integrated graphics
  1. Hi :)

You are not going to run 4 monitors off that card....

Put in something like a pair of 8400 gs cards with Ultramon as the software to run them...and forget the onboard graphics...

My company builds machines like this for 4 or even 6 monitors for Estate agents...

All the best Brett :)
  2. Quote:
    hi,
    Intel's integrated graphics can run two displays if the motherboard has the ports. Almost every board will have an HDMI port, most have a DVI or VGA port as well. A tiny few have a DisplayPort. For more info feel free to contact www.crcomputerrepair.com

Hi :)

Too general that advice, and you are NOT meant to try and sell your own products here at Toms....

And.... dvi + vga+ hdmi = 3 ...NOT 4...

3. Brett928S2 said:
    Hi :)

You are not going to run 4 monitors off that card....

Put in something like a pair of 8400 gs cards with Ultramon as the software to run them...and forget the onboard graphics...

My company builds machines like this for 4 or even 6 monitors for Estate agents...

You won't need any extra software to run the monitors. He is right though. Just pick up another 430 to run the extra monitors.
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Intel i7 Monitors Graphics