OXM #42 hidden demo codes?

luckyvic wrote:

> What's the code for the hidden demo?

FYI: It's a demo for the most recent MTV Music Generator. Knowing that
may want to curb your search for the code. ;-)

--
A dope trailer is no place for a kitty!

Yeah, no need for the code. Glad they hid it. OXM could have put on another
mission/level of Splinter Cell CT !

thanks
Luckyvic

"luckyvic" <vsalvatore@charter.net> wrote in message
> What's the code for the hidden demo?
>
> thanks
> luckyvic

I find it annoying that they hide demos. I don't want to spend 20 minutes
hitting random buttons and directions just to play a demo. Just include it
in the menu.

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 22:35:56 GMT, "Gooserider" <noway@mousepotato.com>
wrote:

>"luckyvic" <vsalvatore@charter.net> wrote in message
>> What's the code for the hidden demo?
>>
>> thanks
>> luckyvic
>>
>I find it annoying that they hide demos. I don't want to spend 20 minutes
>hitting random buttons and directions just to play a demo. Just include it
>in the menu.

It's very annoying but I guess they do it for promotional reasons
since it leads to threads in newsgroups that can be seen by non
subscribers.

In cas anybody did care........
black button, back, A, left, A, right, down, B, A, right, B, up, B, B, A,
start, black button

Yes I have no life....