opened files/programs shown on taskbar

Dear All,
I was arranging my taskbar; suddenly I lost the area for
the opened programs. The taskbar is there with the
different toolbars (Quick lunch, language bar ...etc.)
but there are no bottoms for active (0pend) programs.

Any hints

Thanks
Ibrahim
1 answer Last reply
More about opened files programs shown taskbar

    "Ibrahim Faza" <ifaza@hotmail.com> wrote
    | Dear All,
    | I was arranging my taskbar; suddenly I lost the area for
    | the opened programs. The taskbar is there with the
    | different toolbars (Quick lunch, language bar ...etc.)
    | but there are no bottoms for active (0pend) programs.
    |
    | Any hints
    |
    | Thanks
    | Ibrahim

    Line 240,(Programs Aren't Minimized in the Taskbar)

    Save the .REG File to a hard disk.
    Double click the .REG File; answer yes to the "Registry Editor" prompt.
    (To view a REG file in Notepad, right click on the file, then select Edit.)

    Then logoff, logon.

Configuration Taskbar Microsoft Customization Windows XP