Power schemes not working with monitor

mark

No matter what power scheme I choose on my laptop the
screen goes dark after 5 minutes and will only come back
on if I suspend and start it back up or restart. I can see
the application still running on the screen but it's like
it doesn't respond to anything. I've tried always on with
monitor to never go off, no good.

Mark

Jerry

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

And the people that made the laptop and provided you with the operating
system have said what?