crazy folders

I was trying to customize my folders one day and messed
them up. I tried to fix them but i couldnt. what happened
was i tried to make them "single click" but instead i
made them open up into a "search" folder in which windows
wanted to search the contents of the folder instead of
just opening it up. what do i need to do to get it back
to normal?
1 answer Last reply
More about crazy folders

    Type in Start Run