Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Closed

6750 vs 6770 vs 6790

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
December 31, 2011 2:43:56 PM

Hi guys,
so I started off planning to get an i5-2500 + 6790 until people said I needed to spend more on the mobo, PSU, fans & case which have all pushed my budget up. Now I'm wondering is there much difference between the 6750, 6770 & 6790 in performance?
The 6750 has a significant price drop compared to the other two & also drops down 1 level in tom's GPU hierarchy~
How would they fair in modern games (SC2/DOTA)?

More about : 6750 6770 6790

a c 1410 U Graphics card
December 31, 2011 2:48:18 PM

It depends on monitor resolution. The 6790 is about 25-30% more powerful.
Score
0
December 31, 2011 2:55:08 PM

mobo is not that much important and the processor i5 2500 need not be chosen.instead u can choose i5 2400 not even a small difference with i5 2500 the difference is only 0.3ghz which is not noticable ..so i5 2400 saves u some money..
then on mobo if u want usb 3 and sata 6gb/s go for MSI H67MA-E35 its a good mobo..if u are not getting a sata 6gb/s drive and usb 3 external disks go for this one Gigabyte H61M-S2P-B3..so will save u some more money..so finally the remaining money can be invested in a good gpu for gaming and other 3d apps only cpu and gpu is very important not mobo..so get a gtx 560 or amd 6870 based on ur budget..this will be a very good gaming build with a 2x2gb ram..
Score
0
Related resources
December 31, 2011 3:21:09 PM

the 2400 is priced the same as 2500 here. 2300 saves $35 if thats a good cpu still?
The mobo you listed is more expensive than what I plan to get (http://www.newegg.com.cn/Product/13-c18-187.htm)
based on my budget? I'm guessing those are nowhere near my budget since 6850 was not an option (6870 must be more expensive?)....

i normally use 1280*960 unless its quake (something like 630*420 ;p)
Score
0
December 31, 2011 3:35:59 PM

ok ..go for a 2300 cpu and buy a cheap mobo from asus ,gigabyte or msi based on ur budget..for that res even 6770 will be best..based on ur specs i thought that 1080p will be ur res so i told u to go for gtx 460which is just 25 to 30$ high but very much worth for the money ..i will say bang for the buck..my suggestion is reduce some price on mobo and try to get a gtx 460 i think its it will be a future proof card also for ur specs..and from which country are u from..
Score
0
January 1, 2012 2:40:28 AM

vishalaestro said:
ok ..go for a 2300 cpu and buy a cheap mobo from asus ,gigabyte or msi based on ur budget..for that res even 6770 will be best..based on ur specs i thought that 1080p will be ur res so i told u to go for gtx 460which is just 25 to 30$ high but very much worth for the money ..i will say bang for the buck..my suggestion is reduce some price on mobo and try to get a gtx 460 i think its it will be a future proof card also for ur specs..and from which country are u from..


To be clear I'm not some graphics fanboy. The point is to have smooth FPS for any game; low/near low graphics settings are fine...often theyre better even (in QuakeLive I have all the lowest settings even though it's a 10 year old game...not because my card was poor but because it was easier to see the enemies)

I want 60-125 fps; not AA and other pretty things like liquid/smoke effects.

Maybe I want to play Sims 3 too xD

I'm now thinking i3-2120 with R6750...it would have a high FPS average in SC2 with low/near low settings at 1280*960?
Score
0
a c 376 U Graphics card
January 1, 2012 3:36:54 AM

The HD6750 would be fine for that resolution. You'd be able to max out the settings in most games.
Score
0
January 1, 2012 4:01:54 AM

Dird said:
To be clear I'm not some graphics fanboy. The point is to have smooth FPS for any game; low/near low graphics settings are fine...often theyre better even (in QuakeLive I have all the lowest settings even though it's a 10 year old game...not because my card was poor but because it was easier to see the enemies)

I want 60-125 fps; not AA and other pretty things like liquid/smoke effects.

Maybe I want to play Sims 3 too xD

I'm now thinking i3-2120 with R6750...it would have a high FPS average in SC2 with low/near low settings at 1280*960?


stay with i5 processor don't change it beacuse from ur view i can say that u will not buy an other new computer till 4 years so i5 will be a safe bet..regarding graphics card get atleast 6770 because for 3-4 years it will capable of playing all games at medium -low res even after 3 years but 6750 will not.
Score
0
January 1, 2012 6:29:23 AM

vishalaestro said:
stay with i5 processor don't change it beacuse from ur view i can say that u will not buy an other new computer till 4 years so i5 will be a safe bet..regarding graphics card get atleast 6770 because for 3-4 years it will capable of playing all games at medium -low res even after 3 years but 6750 will not.


Why would I need it? Most modern games suck which is why my main game is 10 years old (even though I play badly). There was a chart on here with i5-2300 or 2400 and i3-2120...the i5 wasn't scoring that much higher.

jyjjy says 6750 would max out most at my res; surely games requirements won't increase that much in the next 3 years? PC progress is slowing now most companies are developing for consoles~ just like id software with Rage; carmack said they could have done way more with the pc version if that was their focus (instead of consoles). A company with legendary pc games (quake 1...) is now building for console & then porting to PC after, others should be the same
Score
0
January 1, 2012 6:49:30 AM

who said that games requirement will not increase ..for ex let us take crysis released in 2007 it was the most gfx hungry game then came the metro 2033 it took down crysis and it was an another more gfx hungry game and now finally the battlefield 3 even a gtx 460 can get stuck playing this game at max at 900p..if u are not playing these games then surely u should be a very light gamer..and i5 is twice powerful than i3 see this chart http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/gaming-cpu-overcloc... u can see that i3 is below 5 or more processors compared to 2nd gen i5 ..i suggested the i5 for a longer run for ex let us take core2duo it was as famous like i3 then it disappeared after 2 years but core2 duo still offers u some gaming ..instead u need a i3 processor to play those 10 year old games even dual core is enough and u can invest a better gfx card to get 60-100fps within ur budget..


my budget gaming build will be for 3 years
intel core i3 2100
psu..antec 380d
mobo..ASUS P8H61-M LX
gfx card..amd 6770
gskill..2x2gb ddr3 1333mhz
case..get a budget case within ur budget with proper airflow..
if u buy this specs it will surely fit ur needs in any manner..even a 10 year old game or today's game..after 3 years the processor will surely suffer for the games released on that period so u should change the processor so for this reason i told u to get an i5 so u can save some money when u are replacing i3 with i5..


Score
0
January 1, 2012 7:07:32 AM

vishalaestro said:
if u are not playing these games then surely u should be a very light gamer..


What does a light gamer mean? :p  If you mean choosing gameplay over camping in a corner with nice textures then yes :p 

I don't even know where I'll live in 3 years (British but moved to China last July) which is part of the reason for some of my reluctance; at least when people suggested $60 cases since if I moved I surely wouldn't take the case ;p

I'll have a think about the i5-2300 though; less so about 6770 instead of 6750~
Which is the greater gain? from i3-2120 to i5-2300 or from 6750 to 6770? :o 
Score
0
January 1, 2012 7:29:21 AM

i will say at ur res 1280*960 the games will be cpu hungry but at res like 1600x900 or above the load shifts to gpu..at ur current res i will suggest u go with i5 and amd 6750,if u plan to increase ur res then go with i3 and 6770..
Score
0
January 1, 2012 7:56:24 AM

vishalaestro said:
i will say at ur res 1280*960 the games will be cpu hungry but at res like 1600x900 or above the load shifts to gpu..at ur current res i will suggest u go with i5 and amd 6750,if u plan to increase ur res then go with i3 and 6770..


Ok thanks for the advice.
This is the review i mentioned: http://www.tomshardware.com/review [...] 859-9.html

even with multi-tasking the i5-2300 isn't much better than the i3-2120 there~
Score
0
a c 80 U Graphics card
January 1, 2012 8:23:44 AM

Dird said:
Ok thanks for the advice.
This is the review i mentioned: http://www.tomshardware.com/review [...] 859-9.html

even with multi-tasking the i5-2300 isn't much better than the i3-2120 there~

do you mean this page?
http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/best-gaming-cpu-cor...
since you favor fps over eyecandy, i guess the core i3 will suite your needs better. at your prefered resolution, both 6750 and 6770 would be fine. however, i still think a core i5 2300 or 2400 would be better than a 2120 - for multitasking and stuff.
couldn't find dota.. found these starcraft numbers:
http://www.anandtech.com/show/4083/the-sandy-bridge-rev...
http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/printpage/A8-3850-vs-Cor...
http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1501/21/
Score
0
January 1, 2012 8:24:54 AM

Yes that page, it doesn't appear to show much difference although the heading is multi-tasking. The link you gave also only has 2500k, which is significantly faster than the 2300 right?

someone is selling a 460 used for $120 :o 
Score
0
a c 80 U Graphics card
January 1, 2012 8:43:06 AM

Dird said:
Yes that page, it doesn't appear to show much difference although the heading is multi-tasking. The link you gave also only has 2500k, which is significantly faster than the 2300 right?

someone is selling a 460 used for $120 :o 

yeah, the 2500k is clocked higher than 2300. but i think the benchmarks were done with stock settings.
the at and legitreviews links offer lower res gaming benches, that's why i thought they might be helpful to you.
what are your chosen parts atm?
Score
0
January 1, 2012 9:12:06 AM

de5_Roy said:
yeah, the 2500k is clocked higher than 2300. but i think the benchmarks were done with stock settings.
the at and legitreviews links offer lower res gaming benches, that's why i thought they might be helpful to you.
what are your chosen parts atm?

I mean a standard 2500 is significantly faster than 2300, no?
almost certains:
2*2gb RAM (not sure brand...I guess not that important)
silverstone 500w: http://www.amazon.cn/dp/B004VOEGMY
this case with 4 fans: http://www.360buy.com/product/260796.html

maybe:
giga h67: http://www.newegg.com.cn/Product/13-c18-187.htm?FPA=4
- someone said that a z68 allows you to change from the discrete card to the CPUs HD2000? but more expensive :x the cheapest I can find is this: http://www.360buy.com/product/529236.html - $8-9 more expensive.
HD2000 is still good enough to run HD videos/stream online? The pc I have now wont run quite a few HD videos (keeps freezing for 3-5 seconds then jumps to a new frame for a moment) and struggles with youtube-esque videos (many are 100% cpu but just about plays smoothly if the video is full screen, many others 100% and like 5 fps)~

Then uncertain items are CPU (i3-2120, i5-2300 or x4 970...this is weaker?) and GPU (6750 or 6770 or 6790).

Even though the cost differences aren't really that big I'm massively frugal (fresh graduate with $18.5k in savings but still using a sony ericsson w810i phone instead of having a smartphone since it still does what I need it to...make phone calls/send texts) so I don't like the idea of buying something that I'm not likely to utilise. I won't have 2 CPUs/GPUs or OC them so I don't need crossfire~ I like the idea of changing to the HD2000 though if it still copes with general video playback and will prolong the life of the system (how much I don't know...if it's just electricity bill I'm not too bothered since I split the bills and I don't like my roommate -- the dislike is greater than my desire to save a few $ per month :p ) if running my pc almost 24/7.
Maybe I'd like to still watch a movie while rendering something or have downloads, iM & Oracle DB left running while playing SC2~
Score
0
a c 80 U Graphics card
January 1, 2012 9:30:35 AM

Dird said:
I mean a standard 2500 is significantly faster than 2300, no?
almost certains:
2*2gb RAM (not sure brand...I guess not that important)
silverstone 500w: http://www.amazon.cn/dp/B004VOEGMY
this case with 4 fans: http://www.360buy.com/product/260796.html

maybe:
giga h67: http://www.newegg.com.cn/Product/13-c18-187.htm?FPA=4
- someone said that a z68 allows you to change from the discrete card to the CPUs HD2000? but more expensive :x the cheapest I can find is this: http://www.360buy.com/product/529236.html - $8-9 more expensive.
HD2000 is still good enough to run HD videos/stream online? The pc I have now wont run quite a few HD videos (keeps freezing for 3-5 seconds then jumps to a new frame for a moment) and struggles with youtube-esque videos (many are 100% cpu but just about plays smoothly if the video is full screen, many others 100% and like 5 fps)~

Then uncertain items are CPU (i3-2120, i5-2300 or x4 970...this is weaker?) and GPU (6750 or 6770...90 too expensive I guess unless I find used.

Even though the cost differences aren't really that big I'm massively frugal (fresh graduate with $18.5k in savings but still using a sony ericsson w810i phone instead of having a smartphone since it still does what I need it to...make phone calls/send texts) so I don't like the idea of buying something that I'm not likely to utilise. I won't have 2 CPUs/GPUs or OC them so I don't need crossfire~ I like the idea of changing to the HD2000 though if it still copes with general video playback and will prolong the life of the system (how much I don't know...if it's just electricity bill I'm not too bothered since I split the bills and I don't like my roommate -- the dislike is greater than my desire to save a few $ per month :p ) if running my pc almost 24/7.
Maybe I'd like to still watch a movie while rendering something or have downloads, iM & Oracle DB left running while playing SC2~

both h6x and z68 will let you use the igp and the discreet gfx card. only p67 doesn't offer igp use. but you can't use both igp and discreet gfx at the same time. many z68 boards offer lucidlogix virtu that essentially virtualizes one gfx (igpu or dgpu) to simultaneously use with the other gfx.
hd2000 is not suitable for gaming. they are good for basic stuff. iirc intel's igp has stuttering problems playing 23.976 fps videos.
core i3 + 6750 is a good combo for a cheap, entry level setup. if the performance turns out less than satisfactory, upgrade (after saving up money) to ivy bridge quad core and radeon 7000/ geforce 600/700 series later this year or next year.
Score
0
January 1, 2012 11:15:19 AM

don't go to z68 or p67 because its too far to ur budget..again im saying if u are heavily stuck on the budget go for i3 2100 and amd 6750 gdddr5 or if u can really afford money go for i5..but from ur comment i would say go for i3 2120 and amd 6750gddr3 its is 25$ cheaper than gddr5 if u are will u to buy a gddr5 6750 u can rather go to amd 6770 because there is not much difference like only 5-10$..so the decision is up to you..
Score
0
January 1, 2012 12:33:50 PM

OK I am thinking of i5 again :p  my current spec ideas are as follows:
case: http://www.360buy.com/product/260796.html (200) + 4 fans (front, rear, side, top)
silverstone 500w: http://www.amazon.cn/dp/B004VOEGMY (400)
msi z68: http://www.360buy.com/product/529236.html (620) -- the switching just sounds cool :o  instead of the h67
2*2gb 1333 RAM (Is there actually a review of RAM or peoples opinions are all based on personal use? adata or kingston RAM anyways. It seems if adata dies for 1, they hate it; if kingston does then they hate that instead :p )

CPUs
i3-2120: http://www.amazon.cn/dp/B005LUKL5S/ (800)
i5-2300: http://www.360buy.com/product/337940.html (1260)
i5-2500: http://www.360buy.com/product/391780.html (1490)

GPUs
R6750: http://www.360buy.com/product/519631.html (570)
HIS 6770: http://www.360buy.com/product/562979.html (720)
R6790: http://www.360buy.com/product/394114.html (800)

I've decided to put my budget to around 3500rmb (350uk, $540). Without CPU/GPU it stands at around 1418rmb meaning I could do:
2120 / 6750 (2788)
2120 / 6790 (3018)
2300 / 6750 (3248)
2300 / 6790 (3478)
2500 / 6750 (3478)
2500 + 6790 = 3708 :x

opinions on my part choices & possible CPU/GPU combos?
Score
0
January 1, 2012 1:13:18 PM

i will go with the fourth one if u can which is 2300/6790..otherwise 2300/6750..u wont need an z68 chipset unless u are doing some video editing heavily due to lucid virtu..dont spend too much on the case even a local one will serve ur purpose just choose a low budget case with better airflow..
im sure that h67 will be enough for u ..on ram go with corsair or kingston or gskill any one can be chosen as all are best..psu must be antec or corsair or seasonic..i will recommend corsair CORSAIR Builder Series CX500 V2 if it stays under ur budget..otherwise go for Antec EarthWatts Green EA430D 430 W it will serve ur purpose..
Score
0
January 1, 2012 1:31:08 PM

vishalaestro said:
i will go with the fourth one if u can which is 2300/6790..otherwise 2300/6750..u wont need an z68 chipset unless u are doing some video editing heavily due to lucid virtu..dont spend too much on the case even a local one will serve ur purpose just choose a low budget case with better airflow..
im sure that h67 will be enough for u ..on ram go with corsair or kingston or gskill any one can be chosen as all are best..psu must be antec or corsair or seasonic..i will recommend corsair CORSAIR Builder Series CX500 V2 if it stays under ur budget..otherwise go for Antec EarthWatts Green EA430D 430 W it will serve ur purpose..


Ok apparently the savings from lucid virtu is minimal...this h67 is ok right?

The cheapest cases online seem to be 100 (half the price of that) but include no fans~ I don't know the kind of prices locally...I'll have a look tomorrow. Could be better since I could check everything fits ok then~

I did want corsair for RAM but only the 1600 is sold here...guess I'll go with kingston then.

At first I was going to get the Corsair CX500 PSU but then someone on here said it wasn't too good. Then I found a big PSU review on here with the SilverStone performing well. They're the same price so I guess I'll stick with SilverStone.
Score
0
January 1, 2012 3:07:11 PM

never corsair are one of the best psu manufactures in the world silverstone can never compete with corsair..the info is a crap go only with good brands like corsair or antec or seasonic..on ram u can also go with kingston..most of the graphic cards today consumes less energy on idle they will downclock themselves when they are not used much..yes onboard gfx will use less energy than gfx but not much it is totally waste to select a z68 board for that reason.best select a h67 mobo and save money..and what is the price of 6790 and 6850 in ur place ..because the money u saved on h67 mobo can be invested in a good gpu like 6850 ..as ur processor (i5) is alright look at those prices of 6790 and 6850..
Score
0
January 2, 2012 12:27:33 AM

vishalaestro said:
never corsair are one of the best psu manufactures in the world silverstone can never compete with corsair..the info is a crap go only with good brands like corsair or antec or seasonic..on ram u can also go with kingston..most of the graphic cards today consumes less energy on idle they will downclock themselves when they are not used much..yes onboard gfx will use less energy than gfx but not much it is totally waste to select a z68 board for that reason.best select a h67 mobo and save money..and what is the price of 6790 and 6850 in ur place ..because the money u saved on h67 mobo can be invested in a good gpu like 6850 ..as ur processor (i5) is alright look at those prices of 6790 and 6850..


This review (granted, not the most extensive) says CX500 isn't that great. Their website also says +12V 30A. In tom's SilverStone review it says it is +12V 32A and go on by saying it's a decent choice.

-2300 is ok? I assume you're american. The MSI R6790 costs $127. The cheapest 6850 cost $143 but theyre unknown chinese brands (yetson/data land). $159 is the cost of a better known 6850 brand. I only saved $8 with the mobo so the total comes to $576 instead of the $556 budget. Unless I can get a case + 4 fans for below $20 instead of $40 to make up the remaining difference =)
Score
0
January 2, 2012 2:01:31 AM

ok if 6850 doesn't come under ur budget go with 6790..the reason i told u to pick 6850 is it needs very less power than 6790 it needs only one six pin connector but 6790 needs two..dont buy those chinese brands they lasts only for an year and the cards will be dead..buy the cards from msi or asus or xfx or sapphire ..these manufacturers are very good in gpu making u will never go wrong with these..and psu 12v rail just will not mention the quality of a psu ,corsair is more efficient than silverstone, the parts of corsair lasts longer.. just go for corsair brand u will be fine..i5 2300 is very much fine u can go for it..
Score
0
a c 80 U Graphics card
January 2, 2012 3:19:55 AM

Dird said:
This review (granted, not the most extensive) says CX500 isn't that great. Their website also says +12V 30A. In tom's SilverStone review it says it is +12V 32A and go on by saying it's a decent choice.

-2300 is ok? I assume you're american. The MSI R6790 costs $127. The cheapest 6850 cost $143 but theyre unknown chinese brands (yetson/data land). $159 is the cost of a better known 6850 brand. I only saved $8 with the mobo so the total comes to $576 instead of the $556 budget. Unless I can get a case + 4 fans for below $20 instead of $40 to make up the remaining difference =)

read the links you gave. the silverstone doesn't look bad. only problem mentioned was that it wasn't available in u.s.
at the resolution you mentioned, the games will be cpu bound unless you load up your gpu by raising gfx settings like AA. the 6770/6750 should be okay for that res. you can always try to get more fps out by tweaking the gfx settings.
how long do you want to keep the pc? if it's less than two years, get the core i3 with h67 board or the 2300 with z68 and then raise it's multiplier to set max single core turbo (refering to the 2300&6750(1260+570) combo).
Score
0

Best solution

January 2, 2012 7:09:47 AM

hey surely he going to keep his pc for atleast 3 years i assure u..any budget build gamer will not continuously change his pc 2 years once..and according to his combo i5 2300 with 6790 card will be best because mobo is not going to much important at all..
Share
January 2, 2012 9:44:18 AM

de5_Roy said:
read the links you gave. the silverstone doesn't look bad. only problem mentioned was that it wasn't available in u.s.
at the resolution you mentioned, the games will be cpu bound unless you load up your gpu by raising gfx settings like AA. the 6770/6750 should be okay for that res. you can always try to get more fps out by tweaking the gfx settings.
how long do you want to keep the pc? if it's less than two years, get the core i3 with h67 board or the 2300 with z68 and then raise it's multiplier to set max single core turbo (refering to the 2300&6750(1260+570) combo).


Why would I need to upgrade my pc in less than 5 years time with an i5-2300 >_<
Score
0
a c 80 U Graphics card
January 2, 2012 9:51:28 AM

Dird said:
Why would I need to upgrade my pc in less than 5 years time with an i5-2300 >_<

What if you had the choice between i5-2300 + 6850 or i5-2500 + 6790? :o 

i5-2300 + 6850
Score
0
January 2, 2012 11:14:25 AM

de5_Roy said:
i5-2300 + 6850


Used 6850? Similar price to R6790 new...but its XFX?
Score
0
a c 80 U Graphics card
January 2, 2012 11:18:46 AM

Dird said:
Used 6850? Similar price to R6790 new...but its XFX?

i don't know about used 6850. i meant: core i5 2300 + new radeon hd 6850 1gb gddr5 are better for gaming than core i5 2500 + radeon hd 6790 1gb gddr5.
Score
0
January 2, 2012 11:20:34 AM

used xfx card are even good they offer life time warranty check from the buyer whether he has lifetime warranty..but xfx brands are generally good manufacturers of gfx card..go for i5 2300 and 6850, importantly check whether the card is in good condition and buy it..otherwise i5 will surely lasts for 4-5 years and 6850 will able to play all games all low to medium res even after 4 years because presently 6850 can max our many games at 720p..
Score
0
January 2, 2012 11:33:08 AM

They are saying the price is a bit high on the ad~ 850 chinese for the 6850 but theres a GTX 460 for 820 from someone else.
Score
0
January 2, 2012 12:27:00 PM

but gtx 460 requires 2 6 pin connector if it is in good condition u can buy it both are equal in performance..the point is check whether the card is good and buy it ..
Score
0
January 3, 2012 1:01:53 AM

de5_Roy said:
i5-2300 + 6850


Someone just mentioned a xeon (E3-1230) which is out of budget (unless it needs different RAM/mobo which are cheaper) but made me wonder if there are cheaper ones that are better than the i5-2300? The xeon's don't seem to be listed on the CPU hierarchy chart (not good for gaming?).
E3-1220 is cheaper than the i5-2300~

Edit: considering I have no desire to OC/CF~
Score
0
a c 80 U Graphics card
January 3, 2012 2:51:53 AM

Dird said:
Someone just mentioned a xeon (E3-1230) which is out of budget (unless it needs different RAM/mobo which are cheaper) but made me wonder if there are cheaper ones that are better than the i5-2300? The xeon's don't seem to be listed on the CPU hierarchy chart (not good for gaming?).
E3-1220 is cheaper than the i5-2300~

Edit: considering I have no desire to OC/CF~

.....
iirc, you opened this thread for gfx card suggestions. i believe the suggestions have been made.
if you want more opinions on full system upgrade, open a thread in the new build section.
Score
0
January 4, 2012 5:27:17 AM

de5_Roy said:
.....
iirc, you opened this thread for gfx card suggestions. i believe the suggestions have been made.
if you want more opinions on full system upgrade, open a thread in the new build section.


Ok, what does it mean if a GPU has a non-referenced PCB? http://whatswithjeff.com/msi-radeon-hd-6790/
is it a bad thing? :x
Score
0
January 4, 2012 6:13:21 AM

buddy if u are really intrested in spending about 180+ $ get gtx 460 hawk edition or ati 6870

but best choice is to buy gtx 560ti it is a very good choice of this time
Score
0
January 8, 2012 12:58:31 AM

Best answer selected by Dird.
Score
0
!