registry to change header color

I read a magazine in which there is a section teaching people to change the
window blue header with some bitmaps, does anyone remember which registry
option is it? Thanks
Jack

What's a windows blue header?

http://www.uscricket.com
"Jacky Luk" <jl@knight.com> wrote in message news:%23Svu5$jqEHA.1272@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
>I read a magazine in which there is a section teaching people to change the
> window blue header with some bitmaps, does anyone remember which registry
> option is it? Thanks
> Jack

Sorry, I meant the toolbar's bitmap instead of the header
Thanks
Jack

"David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message
What's a windows blue header?

http://www.uscricket.com
"Jacky Luk" <jl@knight.com> wrote in message
>I read a magazine in which there is a section teaching people to change the
> window blue header with some bitmaps, does anyone remember which registry
> option is it? Thanks
> Jack

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main]
"Window Title"="IE5"
"SmallBitmap"="c:\\windows\\desktop\\smallbitmap.bmp"
"BigBitmap"="c:\\windows\\desktop\\bigbitmap.bmp"

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
"BackBitmapIE5"="c:\\windows\\desktop\\toolbarbitmap.bmp"
;Line below commented out. Use instead of above line with IE4.
;It also sets the background for Windows Explorer in IE5
;"BackBitmap"="c:\\windows\\desktop\\toolbarbitmap.bmp"
"SmBrandBitmap"="c:\\windows\\desktop\\smbitbrand.bmp"
"BrandBitmap"="c:\\windows\\desktop\\bitbrand.bmp"

http://www.uscricket.com