registry to change header color

I read a magazine in which there is a section teaching people to change the
window blue header with some bitmaps, does anyone remember which registry
option is it? Thanks
Jack
3 answers Last reply
More about registry change header color

    What's a windows blue header?

    http://www.uscricket.com
    "Jacky Luk" <jl@knight.com> wrote in message news:%23Svu5$jqEHA.1272@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
    >I read a magazine in which there is a section teaching people to change the
    > window blue header with some bitmaps, does anyone remember which registry
    > option is it? Thanks
    > Jack

    Sorry, I meant the toolbar's bitmap instead of the header
    Thanks
    Jack

    "David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message
    What's a windows blue header?

    http://www.uscricket.com
    "Jacky Luk" <jl@knight.com> wrote in message
    >I read a magazine in which there is a section teaching people to change the
    > window blue header with some bitmaps, does anyone remember which registry
    > option is it? Thanks
    > Jack

    REGEDIT4

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main]
    "Window Title"="IE5"
    "SmallBitmap"="c:\\windows\\desktop\\smallbitmap.bmp"
    "BigBitmap"="c:\\windows\\desktop\\bigbitmap.bmp"

    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar]
    "BackBitmapIE5"="c:\\windows\\desktop\\toolbarbitmap.bmp"
    ;Line below commented out. Use instead of above line with IE4.
    ;It also sets the background for Windows Explorer in IE5
    ;"BackBitmap"="c:\\windows\\desktop\\toolbarbitmap.bmp"
    "SmBrandBitmap"="c:\\windows\\desktop\\smbitbrand.bmp"
    "BrandBitmap"="c:\\windows\\desktop\\bitbrand.bmp"

    http://www.uscricket.com
    "Jacky Luk" <jl@knight.com> wrote in message news:uM%23WPeoqEHA.516@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
    > Sorry, I meant the toolbar's bitmap instead of the header
    > Thanks
    > Jack
    >

    > "David Candy" <david@mvps.org> wrote in message
    > What's a windows blue header?

    > http://www.uscricket.com
    > "Jacky Luk" <jl@knight.com> wrote in message
    >>I read a magazine in which there is a section teaching people to change the
    >> window blue header with some bitmaps, does anyone remember which registry
    >> option is it? Thanks
    >> Jack

Configuration Registry Customization Microsoft Windows XP