Tags:
Last response: in Technologies
Share
July 10, 2005 12:37:06 PM

Has anyone else had a bad experience with USTronics ??

More about : ustronics

November 21, 2006 3:44:01 AM

No Doubt, UStronics.com is the best, i also purchased Motorola V3i RAZR (unlocked) from http://www.ustronics.com for $259.95
http://www.ustronics.com/Motorola_RAZR_V3i.php

I recieved the confirmation of order alongwith order deatils on my mail & recieved the cell phone on the day commited by UStronics. In the mean time, I was able to track my shipment also.

I would highly recommend this website (http://www.ustronics.com) for purchase of Mobile Phones & global sim cards. They are truly professionals.

Regards,
Marc Smith
September 20, 2007 5:35:42 PM

USTronics is the worst! I bought a refurbished camera phone from them for my daughter. The pictures are so dark and cloudy, you can hardly even recognize who you're taking pictures of. And there's no way to hold the SIM card in place. I returned it as faulty merchandise, and they returned it to me saying I could work with the camera and that I shouldn't have expected more from a refurbished cell phone! So what about the issue of safety when the SIM card slides around??? My daughter couldn't get ahold of me her second day with the phone, nor I her, because the SIM card had slipped.

If you're smart, STAY AWAY from USTronics. It's a home-grown business. (Oh, and emails from them come from a gmail account, if that gives you any idea of how small town this company is.)
October 27, 2007 3:15:01 AM

My bet is the positive comments here came from the owners. This business is bad news. After waiting a long time for the merchandise I ordered, it was damaged. And the company doesn't even have a phone number you can call. Email only. I'm still waiting for resolution.
August 26, 2008 5:36:46 PM

Your only resolution - since they don't value their customers at all - is through your credit card provider. That's the route I had to go. I provided all of the evidence to them of the fraudulent transacction, and they refunded my money after running a full investigation.

All USTronics would do is keep returning the cell phone to me. After the second time returning it to me, I kept it anyway. I refused to waste any more money in shipping charges. It was like being in a third-grade playground power struggle.

And the previous commenter is right. It's nearly impossible to find a phone number to contact them. At one point, I tracked down a phone number, and a teen answered saying that the woman who owned the cell phone left it at her house. It was a circus.

Stay away. Stay far, far away.
August 28, 2008 10:18:01 PM

This thread is 3 years old. Locking.
!