Does any one know what these are they are trying to get on my pc
WindowsUpdate77110[1].exe

"Big mark" <mark@duke13.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>Does any one know what these are they are trying to get on my pc
>WindowsUpdate77110[1].exe

Could you give us some more informations about the problem. The file
is no standard Windows file.

--
(tm)

Mark,

1)I might suggest doing a search on your c drive for 77110.Exe or variations.

2) Do you have spyware you can run if you already haven't done so
Something seems odd about it plus with the [1] there are probably 2 copies
amn it may be form a DL.

3) properties left click

do you have anymore information

"Big mark" wrote:

> Does any one know what these are they are trying to get on my pc
> WindowsUpdate77110[1].exe

TRENDING THREADS