update

Does any one know what these are they are trying to get on my pc
WindowsUpdate77110[1].exe
2 answers Last reply
More about update

    "Big mark" <mark@duke13.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

    >Does any one know what these are they are trying to get on my pc
    >WindowsUpdate77110[1].exe

    Could you give us some more informations about the problem. The file
    is no standard Windows file.

    --
    (tm)

    Mark,

    1)I might suggest doing a search on your c drive for 77110.Exe or variations.

    2) Do you have spyware you can run if you already haven't done so
    Something seems odd about it plus with the [1] there are probably 2 copies
    amn it may be form a DL.

    3) properties left click

    do you have anymore information