upgrade to XP from 98

I am trying to upgrade from 98 to XP but it hasn't been
allowed because of a Mcaffee virus scan program that I
cannot uninstall.....Heeeellllllpppp!
2 answers Last reply
More about upgrade

    When you put the disc into the computer before startup,
    nothing anti-virus should come up. Try it that way.

    "Dee" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
    | I am trying to upgrade from 98 to XP but it hasn't been
    | allowed because of a Mcaffee virus scan program that I
    | cannot uninstall.....Heeeellllllpppp!

    Contact Mcaffee.