  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
October 4, 2004 5:29:07 PM

I am trying to upgrade from 98 to XP but it hasn't been
allowed because of a Mcaffee virus scan program that I
cannot uninstall.....Heeeellllllpppp!

More about : upgrade

Anonymous
October 4, 2004 8:52:12 PM

When you put the disc into the computer before startup,
nothing anti-virus should come up. Try it that way.

Anonymous
October 6, 2004 10:39:23 AM

"Dee" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
| I am trying to upgrade from 98 to XP but it hasn't been
| allowed because of a Mcaffee virus scan program that I
| cannot uninstall.....Heeeellllllpppp!

Contact Mcaffee.
!