Problem to delete or retrieve old folders on Documents and..

Hi,

I have installed a fresh windows xp on my commuter for several times ,when I
go to Document and Setting to retrieve or delete old data it gives me Access
Denied message ,although there is some NTFS utility in the market that lets
user like me get some kind of access to this part of hard drive, but I am
looking for a better way that can unlock this folders or wipe them off of my
hard drive completely ,any help would be appreciated.Thanks,

Afshin.

I found the solution .Thanks any way.