MVP roster updates

theone

Does anyone know a way to get this other than live?
(as in EA site or what not)

or

or could anyone that has "access" to their hard drive hook it up.

You need live or an action replay. Some one can also email you the file if
they have "access" to the hard drive.

GridIronGhost wrote:
> You need live or an action replay. Some one can also email you the file if
> they have "access" to the hard drive.
>
> theOne <theOneOne@dodgeit.com> wrote in message
>
>>Does anyone know a way to get this other than live?
>>(as in EA site or what not)
>>
>>or
>>

>>or could anyone that has "access" to their hard drive hook it up.

so the file has to be downloaded to the action replay right?
Link anyone?

theone

theOne wrote:
> GridIronGhost wrote:
>
>> You need live or an action replay. Some one can also email you the
>> file if
>> they have "access" to the hard drive.
>>
>> theOne <theOneOne@dodgeit.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> Does anyone know a way to get this other than live?
>>> (as in EA site or what not)
>>>
>>> or
>>>

>>> or could anyone that has "access" to their hard drive hook it up.
>>

> so the file has to be downloaded to the action replay right?
> Link anyone?

Gamefaqs has the updates for anyone that doesn't have Live or has a
modded box.

SWeeeeeeettt :)

now we just need a picture of Bond's greedy ass with some sun tan lotion
on his white body....

theone

theOne wrote:
> theOne wrote:
>
>> GridIronGhost wrote:
>>
>>> You need live or an action replay. Some one can also email you the
>>> file if
>>> they have "access" to the hard drive.
>>>
>>> theOne <theOneOne@dodgeit.com> wrote in message

>> so the file has to be downloaded to the action replay right?
>> Link anyone?
>

> Gamefaqs has the updates for anyone that doesn't have Live or has a
> modded box.
>
> SWeeeeeeettt :)
>
> now we just need a picture of Bond's greedy ass with some sun tan lotion
> on his white body....

My prayer has been answered. Not only is the update current up to 2-26,
it also has bonds back in the game...