Language In Windows XP Home Edition.

Hi Everybody,

I have a question about the language for the LAPTOP which
has already installed Japanese Language. If the Laptop
that I bought is from Japan, the standard language is in
Japanese Language. Can I change all the Japanese Version
into English Version? Maybe by Installing the English
Windows or how? Thank you so much for your time and
consideration.

Regards,

Leonardy Tan
1 answer Last reply
More about language windows home edition

    The language of Windows can not be changes.
    If you want Windows XP in English, you need to buy Windows XP in
    English.
    From there you can perform a Clean Installation on the same partition
    destroying all data or install on another partition (if available) and
    dual boot.

    --
    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    "Leonardy Tan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hi Everybody,
    >
    > I have a question about the language for the LAPTOP which
    > has already installed Japanese Language. If the Laptop
    > that I bought is from Japan, the standard language is in
    > Japanese Language. Can I change all the Japanese Version
    > into English Version? Maybe by Installing the English
    > Windows or how? Thank you so much for your time and
    > consideration.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Leonardy Tan

Configuration Laptops Japanese Customization Windows XP