Winning Eleven 8 - rave GameSpy review

"Blacksmith" <invalid@email.address> wrote in message
news:xDVUd.25928$8B3.7217@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
> <snip>
>
> It's not as good as Fifa.

?

what? not as good as Fifa? you're joking, right?
"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

> "Blacksmith" <invalid@email.address> wrote in message
>> <snip>
>>
>> It's not as good as Fifa.
>>

> ?

"Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message

> "Blacksmith" <invalid@email.address> wrote in message
>> <snip>
>>
>> It's not as good as Fifa.
>>

> ?

That's not the first time I hear that. Still, that doesn't make it true.
FIFA can't even touch the Pro Evo games (or Winning Eleven in other parts of
the world) on gameplay, which in truth is what really counts in a game.

Tommy

Blacksmith

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2005

"Tommy Stenberg" <nobodysfool@dont.exist> wrote in message

> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>>
>> "Blacksmith" <invalid@email.address> wrote in message
>>> <snip>
>>>
>>> It's not as good as Fifa.
>>>

>> ?
>>

> That's not the first time I hear that. Still, that doesn't make it true.
> FIFA can't even touch the Pro Evo games (or Winning Eleven in other parts
> of the world) on gameplay, which in truth is what really counts in a game.
>
> Tommy

oh for god sake. Does no-one understand sarcasm.

> "Tommy Stenberg" <nobodysfool@dont.exist> wrote in message
>>
>> "Mattinglyfan" <Estoscacahuates@comcast.net (deez nuts)> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Blacksmith" <invalid@email.address> wrote in message

>>> ?
>>>

>> That's not the first time I hear that. Still, that doesn't make it true.
>> FIFA can't even touch the Pro Evo games (or Winning Eleven in other parts
>> of the world) on gameplay, which in truth is what really counts in a
>> game.
>>
>> Tommy
>>
> oh for god sake. Does no-one understand sarcasm.

My question mark was because we just spent a week arguing this and he put a
punctuation mark that would only make sense as sarcasm to someone who had
followed the thread. I have heard people prefer Fifa as well though :)

Blacksmith

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2005

> My question mark was because we just spent a week arguing this and he put
> a punctuation mark that would only make sense as sarcasm to someone who
> had followed the thread. I have heard people prefer Fifa as well though
> :)

Fair enough. I think the critics are divided though ;)

Blacksmith

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2005

"Jamie Nicholas" <jamienicholas@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> if PES4/WE8 could get complete licensing and a better commentary team and
> a similar free kick system to fifa. it would run everything else off the
> map!

I like the free kicks in PES, and the licensing doesn't bother me. I'll
admit the commentary is laughably bad, but it wouldn't be a PES game without
bad commentary!