Help, my xbox wont eject games!

Can someone please help me. My xbox wont eject the games when I hit
the button. They do eventually come out but after about 3472738952
times after you press eject.
It hasnt been modded or chipped or anything.

Any ideas?
thanks

> Can someone please help me. My xbox wont eject the games when I hit
> the button. They do eventually come out but after about 3472738952
> times after you press eject.
> It hasnt been modded or chipped or anything.
>
> Any ideas?
> thanks

Did you notice any noise when it finally did eject?
There is a 'manual eject' hole on the face kind of between the second
controller port and the eject button. Carefully insert a paperclip.

"Nate" <asdf@asfd.com> wrote in message
> Can someone please help me. My xbox wont eject the games when I hit
> the button. They do eventually come out but after about 3472738952
> times after you press eject.
> It hasnt been modded or chipped or anything.
>
> Any ideas?

Purchase and install another disk drive
have it professionally repaired
or slam it against a wall and purchase a new one

Thoth

Distinguished
May 23, 2004

"lighten up francis" <tellmeyou@loveme.please> wrote in message

> "Nate" <asdf@asfd.com> wrote in message
>> Can someone please help me. My xbox wont eject the games when I hit
>> the button. They do eventually come out but after about 3472738952
>> times after you press eject.
>> It hasnt been modded or chipped or anything.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>
> Purchase and install another disk drive
> have it professionally repaired
> or slam it against a wall and purchase a new one

LOL

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 23:10:37 -0600, TheLightsAreOn
<fake@thisaddress.com> wrote:

>> Can someone please help me. My xbox wont eject the games when I hit
>> the button. They do eventually come out but after about 3472738952
>> times after you press eject.
>> It hasnt been modded or chipped or anything.
>>
>> Any ideas?
>> thanks
>>

>Did you notice any noise when it finally did eject?
>There is a 'manual eject' hole on the face kind of between the second
>controller port and the eject button. Carefully insert a paperclip.

am I going to have to do that everytime?