Startup menu

October 5, 2004 3:04:04 PM

I want system commander 8 GUI to totally replace windows startup menu. But
After I installed the software on XP, first i've got the BIOS, next I've got
system commander GUI, and then I have the text based XP startup menu, how to
get rid of the XP menu?
Thanks
Jack

More about : startup menu

Anonymous
October 5, 2004 3:04:05 PM

You may want to look at this webpage.. the best place to get support for NON
MS software is, not surprisingly, from the software authors themselves..

http://www.linguistsoftware.com/support.htm

news:o ru86foqEHA.1296@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...

!