Startup menu

I want system commander 8 GUI to totally replace windows startup menu. But
After I installed the software on XP, first i've got the BIOS, next I've got
system commander GUI, and then I have the text based XP startup menu, how to
get rid of the XP menu?
Thanks
Jack
1 answer Last reply
More about startup menu

    You may want to look at this webpage.. the best place to get support for NON
    MS software is, not surprisingly, from the software authors themselves..

    http://www.linguistsoftware.com/support.htm