I want to build up a pc for gaming and i am not an expert so what can i get

moody1

Honorable
Jun 19, 2012
this is what i make if there is something wrong or thing need to be changed tell me cuz i am not an expert

Motherboard:Gigabyte G1.Sniper.3

Processor:Intel® Core™ i7-2700K Sandy Bridge 3.5GHz Quad-Core

Graphic card:Gainward GeForce GTX 560 Ti Phantom 2048MB
memory:CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1600 CL9 Dual Channel Memory Kit

case:Gigabyte Sumo 5115 Case

psu:Cooler Master GX750 750w Bronze

what you want to first do is buy a case that has good airflow and wire management..also look at the hight of the case so you can use tall cpu coolers like the 212. also look at the length of gpu card the case can take. cases like this one might not have any blue led on them.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139008
you can always add some by using 4 pin molex and a strip of blue led. the case as you see has use 3.0 ports and cable can go under the mb tray and not over. the new gaming cases like these there are one with clear sides if you want to show off your build. my self i get a mb with two pci video slots that do pci 3.0 by 16x with one card and with two cards if you sli or crossfire them it do 8x by 8x. some of the mb now be care full some of them are not 16by 8x 8x there 16x by 4x. for ram i would look at some low profile ram. the samsug ram (hard to find) people been posting that it good ram for the price. gskills aries ram is the new lp ram from gskills that should work in the z77/x68 mb chipsets. my gaming rig is i5-3540..(dont overclock so i got a locked cpu) and a sabertooth mb and a intel 520 ssd as boot drive..with windows 8 from cold boot to im on the net is 10-15 sec.
an os ssd boot drive is worth it on a gaming rig. with a gaming rig you also dont want to cut on the gpu. the 560 is a ok entry level gaming card. i look into the 570 that a little more money or the 7850. f the 660 cards were out i say get one of them.
you also want to pick up an after market cpu cooler. what want is a cooler with a good size fan 120mm and with low db. and good speed control..most gamers will tell you case with bad or little airflow will cause your gpu and cpu fans to ramp to full speed and stay there..most high end gpu the fans sound like a jet taking off.

wr6133

Feb 10, 2012
+1 on the cheaper mobo and CPU then spend the difference on a much better graphics card and better brand PSU (xfx, seasonic, corsair, ocz). The cash your spending on that CPU and motherboard is wasted with the mid level graphics card. An i5 on a cheaper motherboard would let you buy a much better graphics card (GTX 670 maybe) which would then make your gaming experience better than the i7 with the mid level card.