Closed

Badges and points are not working anymore

i've exceeded the minimum number of best answers required for both CPU & graphics section and still no bronze badges gained.
also my points are suspended no moving forward
14 answers Last reply
More about badges points working anymore
  1. ilysaml said:
    i've exceeded the minimum number of best answers required for both CPU & graphics section and still no bronze badges gained.
    also my points are suspended no moving forward

The developers are working on this problem, since yesterday.

Stay Tuned !
  2. okay i'll but i hope i can still get my badges :D
  3. have been 6 days and i'm stuck at 3085 points.. i should be a veteran right now with 2 Bronze badges..
  4. ilysaml said:
    have been 6 days and i'm stuck at 3085 points.. i should be a veteran right now with 2 Bronze badges..

And, I thought it was all about helping people with questions / problems !
  5. ksiemb said:
    And, I thought it was all about helping people with questions / problems !

and what do you mean by this ?
  6. it has nothing to do with helping people with questions / problems, it's more related to Motivation and differentiating between knowledge and experience
  7. The badges and points system is temporarily broken at the moment, though we are working to address this issue. Please bear with us in the interim.
  8. jpishgar said:
    The badges and points system is temporarily broken at the moment, though we are working to address this issue. Please bear with us in the interim.

no problem with that
  9. ilysaml said:
    it has nothing to do with helping people with questions / problems, it's more related to Motivation and differentiating between knowledge and experience

you are too concerned with losing your little badges than helping people.
  10. ksiemb said:
    you are too concerned with losing your little badges than helping people.

too big for you to understand :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
  11. Sometimes these things take awhile,please be patient!
  12. This topic has been closed by Area51reopened
  13. This topic has been reopen by Jpishgar
  14. Happy to say that points and badges are now working as intended. The issue has been fixed.
Ask a new question

Read More

Site Bug Reports CPUs Graphics Tom's Hardware