Time Zone

October 5, 2004 5:20:47 AM

After installing sp2 for windows xp home, my time zone
switched to "Tijuana" time, and whatever way around it i
go, the time zone is locked. No other options appear on
the drop bar and whilst i can change the time, it wont
let me change the time zone. Please help as the jet lag
is killing me!!

More about : time zone

Anonymous
October 7, 2004 8:49:08 PM

I take it moving to the west coast is out? I have never heard of something
like this. I am sorry to say I don't have a clue . . . maybe some of the
old-timers can help you. Good luck.

!