My Documents

October 5, 2004 5:46:37 AM

When I start my PC it automatically goes to My Documents.
It has only recently started doing this so it must be
something I've done. It is really annoying as I just want
to see my desktop. Can anybody tell me how to stop My
Documents loading on starting up. Please e-mail me.
Thankyou
dave1307@btinternet.com

More about : documents

Anonymous
October 5, 2004 2:03:56 PM

Hi

Please try the following link to Kelly's web site:

Line 255 - right hand side

Will Denny
MVP - Windows Shell/User
Please reply to the News Groups