FS: UK Vodafone Pre pay Sim cards

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5791119537
Talk for 1 Hour for the price of 3 Mintues. Txt from 3p

Will post to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Germany, France.

--

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/experimentalist-co-uk
www.simcard.me.uk

Will post to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Germany, France.
2 answers Last reply
More about vodafone cards

    In article <1121942044.26426.0@lotis.uk.clara.net>,
    www.simcard.me.uk <webmaster@(remove_the_spam)simcard.me.uk> wrote:
    >FS: UK Vodafone Pre pay Sim cards
    >http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5791119537
    >Talk for 1 Hour for the price of 3 Mintues. Txt from 3p
    >
    >Will post to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Germany, France.

    I just returned from UK and have a valid Vodafone prepay with 14 pounds of
    unused credit applied - if anyone is interested.

    Be aware that if you buy one of these from outside UK, there is no way to
    add credit until you are in UK. To do so online required a UK address and
    a UK credit or debit card.

    > I just returned from UK and have a valid Vodafone prepay with 14 pounds of
    > unused credit applied - if anyone is interested.
    >
    > Be aware that if you buy one of these from outside UK, there is no way to
    > add credit until you are in UK. To do so online required a UK address and
    > a UK credit or debit card.

    I can put as much credit on the Voda card as u want when you buy no worries
    there :)

    --

    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/experimentalist-co-uk
    www.simcard.me.uk
    www.poms.co.uk
    www.experimentalist.co.uk/forum/index.php
    Australian, USA, UK Pay As You GO Sim Cards.
    Mobile Phones - Satellite Phones

GSM Vodafone