FS: UK Vodafone Pre pay Sim cards

Last response: in Technologies
July 21, 2005 3:33:52 PM

FS: UK Vodafone Pre pay Sim cards
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5791...
Talk for 1 Hour for the price of 3 Mintues. Txt from 3p

Will post to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Germany, France.

--

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/experimentalist-co-uk
www.simcard.me.uk

Will post to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Germany, France.
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 3:50:15 PM

In article <1121942044.26426.0@lotis.uk.clara.net>,
www.simcard.me.uk <webmaster@(remove_the_spam)simcard.me.uk> wrote:
>FS: UK Vodafone Pre pay Sim cards
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5791...
>Talk for 1 Hour for the price of 3 Mintues. Txt from 3p
>
>Will post to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Germany, France.

I just returned from UK and have a valid Vodafone prepay with 14 pounds of
unused credit applied - if anyone is interested.

Be aware that if you buy one of these from outside UK, there is no way to
add credit until you are in UK. To do so online required a UK address and
a UK credit or debit card.
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 5:59:53 PM

> I just returned from UK and have a valid Vodafone prepay with 14 pounds of
> unused credit applied - if anyone is interested.
>
> Be aware that if you buy one of these from outside UK, there is no way to
> add credit until you are in UK. To do so online required a UK address and
> a UK credit or debit card.

I can put as much credit on the Voda card as u want when you buy no worries
there :)

--

!