Taskbar

When I minimize a page taskbar does not show it. I must
use ALT+TAB to open it again. Do you have any idea?
1 answer Last reply
More about taskbar

    Hi Edvin,

    You may download and run the following edit:

    programs arent minimized in the taskbar (line 240, right column)

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
    http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
    http://aspnet2.com/mvp.ashx?AnandoChatterjee

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Edvin" <edvin@spymac.com> wrote in message news:07b001c4aadb$68e25680$a601280a@phx.gbl...
    > When I minimize a page taskbar does not show it. I must
    > use ALT+TAB to open it again. Do you have any idea?

Configuration Taskbar Microsoft Customization Windows XP