How can I get rollover?

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
July 13, 2005 9:34:03 PM

So,

So I am signed up with one of ATTWS's plans and have a two year
agreement with them from March 2004

So, is it possible for me to get rollover with ATTWS because currently
I'm getting gauged every month.

Two lines.

Your Plan: LOCAL PLAN $39.99

Category Type of Service Allowed Used Remaining
VOICE NIGHTS & WEEKENDS Unlimited 48 Unlimited for all users
VOICE SHARED PROMO ANYTIME MINUTES 600 60 441 for all users
VOICE SHARED LOCAL MOBILE TO MOBILE Unlimited 34 Unlimited for all
users
VOICE LOCAL PLAN $39.99 400 0 400 for all users
SMS TEXT MESSAGING PLAN - 0 MSGS 25 0 n/a

Category Type of Service Allowed Used Remaining
VOICE NIGHTS & WEEKENDS Unlimited 25 Unlimited for all users
VOICE SHARED PROMO ANYTIME MINUTES 600 99 441 for all users
VOICE SHARED LOCAL MOBILE TO MOBILE Unlimited 49 Unlimited for all
users
VOICE FAMILY $19.99 400 0 400 for all users
DATA 5 KB IIP DATA 0.03/KB 0 4 0
SMS TEXT MESSAGING PLAN - 0 MSGS 25 4 n/a

So can anybody suggest more appropriate plan where I'm not paying $72
per month because I have two lines
on this account.

More about : rollover

Anonymous
July 14, 2005 7:39:37 PM

In <1121301243.611071.235210@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com> on 13 Jul 2005
17:34:03 -0700, robert@elastica.com wrote:

>So I am signed up with one of ATTWS's plans and have a two year
>agreement with them from March 2004
>
>So, is it possible for me to get rollover with ATTWS because currently
>I'm getting gauged every month.

You can only get rollover by switching to the orange (Cingular) side.

July 16, 2005 6:37:02 PM

2 lines at $72 isn't all that bad.

To get rollover though you ARE going to have to change to a Cingular plan.
No rollover for the AT&T crowd.

!