Need help with a case

yenzas

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
Hey people,is there any mid tower case,that has dual 140mm fans at the front,1 140mm fan and the bottom,2 140mm fans at the side and 2 140mm fans at the top,and 1 140mm fan at the rear,and all off them have filters.Cable management somewhat like corsair carbide 400r,the case should be preferably black.

i know this is a LOT of fans,etc,but i prefer this method,my current pc has it like that and the airflow is extremly good,but the case is not buyable anymore,and this one is kinda old,i need to change it :(

so thanks for reading :)

No case on the market will come INCLUDED with that many fans. They may have the space for them but will only have 2 or 3 with the case.

Have you considered the HAF series of cases by Cooler Master? I like them because with their 200mm fans you can move more air with less fans. I maybe wrong but from what I remember their 200mm fan moves the equivalent air of four 120mm fans.

For me less fans is better. Less electricity and the big plus LESS cable management, LESS cable adaptors / spliters. Larger fans spin slower which equates to less noise as well.

May I suggest the HAF XM or HAF 922? Both of them should come in at or below $100.

You may want to consider the NZXT Phantom also:
http://www.nzxt.com/new/products/crafted_series/phantom

Uther39

Distinguished

If your current case has it like that and has good airflow, then why do you want to buy a new one ?

randomkid

Distinguished
^He said its kinda old & need to change it and probably want to re-use all the FAN's in there.

@Yenzas, if you really liked the case & just want to replace it because it is old, perhaps you can repaint it or get someone who can. A lot of people enjoy modding cases to give it a fresh look..

MJoob

Honorable
Jun 21, 2012
You only need that kinda air flow if you're overclocking ant stuff, but its very good for future proof. id suggest going with Corsair or Cooler Master cases.