Should I just wait till then? Because if it really is significantly better than the current cards, then I'll be willing to pay for the additional features.
Also, my friend just told me that he'll be willing to sell me his previous case, a Raidmax Blade. It is exactly like this: http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811156262
Is this a good case, and should I buy it off of him for $30?