Unreal Championship 2 demo problem

I got the latest XBox magazine and it has a demo of Unreal Championship
2, but when I went to play it, it took a long time to load (10 minutes)
and when it finally got to the opening screen, it was very very slow,
totally unplayable.
Anyone else have this problem ? Do I have a bad disk? All the other
stuff on the disk works.

Pluvious

Distinguished
Oct 12, 2002

On 2 Mar 2005 13:47:45 -0800, "mikeha" <harrisonm7@home.com> wrote:

>I got the latest XBox magazine and it has a demo of Unreal Championship
>2, but when I went to play it, it took a long time to load (10 minutes)
>and when it finally got to the opening screen, it was very very slow,
>totally unplayable.
>Anyone else have this problem ? Do I have a bad disk? All the other
>stuff on the disk works.

Try the "boil the disk trick".

Pluvious