Reccomendations for parts for <700 PC with i5 2500

logan77

Honorable
Feb 29, 2012
I am looking to build a new computer for browsing watching 420p-ish Videos. I prefer to shop at Tigerdirect.ca or Newegg.ca if price+shipping to Canada is cheaper. Some of you may think this is a bit overkill for my needs but I want no lag and I want it to be future-proof. I have no need for a Graphics Card.

I need reccomdations to go with the following parts:

Intel core i5 2500 - Tigerdirect $189.99
Coolermaster Haf 912 - Tigerdirect $59.99
Corsair CX430 - Tigerdirect $19.99 w/rebates

If possible I would like the motherboard to have...
Integrated duel graphics (VGA&DVI) or (VGA&HDMI) or (DVI&HDMI)
USB 3.0
PCIE X16 - at least 1 for future use.

I don't need a blu-ray drive, a HDD more than 500gb, an SSD, graphics card.
Price includes $99.99 for Windows 7 Home Premium.

Any reccomendations on changing parts, better prices, or if necessary (i'm a 1st time builder), my utter stupidity, feel free to ask/comment.

Thanks,
Logan77

Would you mind explaining a little bit more about why you have some of the preferences you have?

I specifically don't understand why you want to browse the internet on a 2500k and why you want to watch videos off of 2500k graphics.

An A8 sounds more your speed than a 2500k does.

Video is a whole lot better and it surfs the internet equally well.

Also, future proofing is one of those buzz words tossed around so often that it has pretty much lost all meaning. You will have to forgive my asking, but if you aren't gaming then what is it you want to be able to do in the future with the PC that you are building now?

You would be able to browse the internet equally well in 10 years as you could today even with a non-future-proofed PC. The same thing for viewing 420p videos 10 years from now.