Need help on which tower

XISilverwolf

Honorable
Mar 6, 2012
I do not know which to pick. The tower from the company or a tower from someone else? help pleeease!!!

DesktopTech: Millennium

CaseLighting: CaseLighting: Remote controlled multi colored LED Strip

Case Fans: Noiseblocker Mutliframe High-Performance Ultra Silent Fans

Processor: Overclocked Intel Core i7 2700K 4.0GHz - 4.7GHz LGA 1155 Quad-Core Processor (8MB L3 Cache)

Graphics Card: Single 2GB GDDR5 AMD RADEON HD 7870 1GHz Edition

overclocked

Memory: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600Mhz (4x 4GB) Dual Channel Memory

System Cooling: High-Performance Air Cooling Corsair A70 CPU Cooler (Includes Noiseblocker Fans)

Power Supply: 750 Watt Corsair PSU

Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68 V PRO (USB 3.0, SATA 6Gb/s,)

RAID Configuration: RAID 0

Hard Drive One: 1TB Western Digital Caviar Black SATA 6.0Gb/s, 7200RPM, 64MB Cache HDD

Hard Drive Two: 1TB Western Digital Caviar Black SATA 6.0Gb/s, 7200RPM, 64MB Cache HDD

Optical Drive One: 12X Blu-ray Disc (BD) Combo (Reads BD and Writes to DVD/CD) No Blu-ray Playback Software Included

Media Card Reader: 40-in-1 Media Card Reader

Bay Devices: Aerocool Modern V - LCD Temperature Display and Fan Controller

Audio: Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D PCIe

Networking: D-Link Wireless DWA-556 Xtreme N PCI Express Desktop Adapter (Internal)

Operating System: Genuine MS Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Edition

Product Subtotal: $2,868.00
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or this is what the guy posted:

Desktop was built last year (2011), i paid almost $2500 for it. This machine can handle all the newest games out right now on high resolutions with absolutely no problems. Games such
as Diablo 3 will have no problems! This machine can handle games that will release in the future with no problems as well!

Below is a list of parts (If you price these parts, they will come out to more than $1500):

NZXT Large-Size Tower
Intel 3.2Ghz Core i7 Processor with Arctic Silver Thermal Compound
12GB of RAM (easily upgradable to 16GB or more, up to 24GB)
1.5TB hard drive (1500GB)
2GB Nvidia 460GTX 256-bit Graphics Card (Better than most 500 series cards)
750watt Power Supply
5 Functioning Fans total
DVD/RW Drive
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want the tower to last me and play skyrim and all that lol i like to put mods in skyrim and stuff to run adobe photoshop all that jaz...please let me know :) thank you guys