steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

Hi All
I am in need of a little help. Have just upgraded my xbox with a new larger
hard drive, backed up my old one onto the pc first.

Problem

Whereabouts are the save games stored so I can put them back onto the new
drive..........

Thanks for any input

Steg

Mike

Splendid

http://www.xbox-saves.com/index.php?category=manager

this will get them for you... and easily allows you to upload them to new HD
as well

"Steve" <sgoaten@sgoaten.karoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi All
> I am in need of a little help. Have just upgraded my xbox with a new
> larger hard drive, backed up my old one onto the pc first.
>
> Problem
>
> Whereabouts are the save games stored so I can put them back onto the new
>
> Thanks for any input
>

> Steg

TRENDING THREADS