Change standard printer from desktop

I will often have to change the standard printer. It's time-consuming that
often to enter 'Printers' and change the stanard printer there. Does anybody
know a short cut to put on the desktop to change the standard printer?
1 answer Last reply
More about change standard printer desktop

    Go to Start > Settings > Printer and Faxes,
    right-click on the Printer and Faxes entry,
    select Explore, then drag the Printers and
    Faxes icon to your Desktop.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Leif Madsen" wrote:

    | I will often have to change the standard printer. It's time-consuming that
    | often to enter 'Printers' and change the standard printer there. Does anybody
    | know a short cut to put on the desktop to change the standard printer?

Configuration Desktops Customization Printers Windows XP