Change standard printer from desktop

I will often have to change the standard printer. It's time-consuming that
often to enter 'Printers' and change the stanard printer there. Does anybody
know a short cut to put on the desktop to change the standard printer?

Go to Start > Settings > Printer and Faxes,
right-click on the Printer and Faxes entry,
select Explore, then drag the Printers and
Faxes icon to your Desktop.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP