Anyone tried Brothers in Arms yet ?

Is it good ?
6 answers Last reply
More about anyone brothers arms

    "zoti" <zoti@REMOVETHIS_hotmail.com> wrote in message
    news:duKdnXaLeosAsbrfRVn-vA@comcast.com...
    > Is it good ?

    No!!

    no good or no tried ? It got pretty good reviews on IGN and 1up
    "jkl" <ahmedbasic@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

    > "zoti" <zoti@REMOVETHIS_hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Is it good ?
    > >
    > No!!

    "zoti" <zoti@REMOVETHIS_hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Is it good ?

    It's the best WWII based action game -- surpassing CoH, MoH, etc, etc.

    And the multiplayer is superb, too.

    Jonah Falcon

    Jonah Falcon wrote:
    > "zoti" <zoti@REMOVETHIS_hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Is it good ?
    >

    > It's the best WWII based action game -- surpassing CoH, MoH, etc, etc.
    >
    > And the multiplayer is superb, too.
    >
    > Jonah Falcon

    Give it a week and it will be forgotten. It's rather stale even after
    only 2 days.

    "faustus" <faustus@faustus1.net> wrote in message
    > Jonah Falcon wrote:
    >> "zoti" <zoti@REMOVETHIS_hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Is it good ?
    >>

    >> It's the best WWII based action game -- surpassing CoH, MoH, etc, etc.
    >>
    >> And the multiplayer is superb, too.
    >>
    >> Jonah Falcon
    > Give it a week and it will be forgotten. It's rather stale even after
    > only 2 days.

    94% so far at GameRankings.com

    Jonah Falcon

    "zoti" <zoti@REMOVETHIS_hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Is it good ?

    So far so good for the first several hours I'm playing in the single player
    campaign. I'm not the greatest with FPSs on the XBOX, since I'm so used to
    the keyboard/mouse setup on the PC, but here it isn't so important. At least
    so far, you don't have to frantically shoot and aim in a split second. You
    can tell your team to lay down suppressive fire while you flank the
    bastards. So the twitch factor isn't as important.

    I like the team control aspect of it, unlike CoD or MoH where there is no
    real team control. In Brothers in Arms you can only give simple commands,
    but it is effective. Missions seem a little short, but for me that is good,
    because otherwise I would get frustrated because I would never be able to
    finish, as I'd die too quickly. It has checkpoint saves, but actually they
    are frequent enough that it isn't such a big deal for the "save-anywhere"
    freaks like me.

    I can see how it can grow boring after a while if there isn't more variety
    from what I've played so far, but I haven't gotten very far, only through
    the first day (of a total of eight) comprised of six missions.

    I have yet to try any multi-player either split-screen or Live! But will
    plan on checking that out after I finish the single player game. Only a
    maximum of four people can play online together, but I'm not sure if that is
    such a bad thing yet.

Console Gaming Games Video Xbox Video Games