clock size

October 6, 2004 12:20:19 AM

hi guys....

do any of you kknow how to increase the font sixe on the clock in system
tray.....damn thing is too small for me to see.

i really dont want to install a 3rd party prog like TClockEx

thanks in advance....

Josev

More about : clock size

Anonymous
October 6, 2004 12:44:50 PM

"Josev" <jking44@ntlworld.com> wrote
| do any of you kknow how to increase the font sixe on the clock in system
| tray.....damn thing is too small for me to see.

Control Panel
Display
Appearance
Item