clock size

hi guys....

do any of you kknow how to increase the font sixe on the clock in system
tray.....damn thing is too small for me to see.

i really dont want to install a 3rd party prog like TClockEx

thanks in advance....

Josev
2 answers Last reply
More about clock size

    "Josev" <jking44@ntlworld.com> wrote
    | do any of you kknow how to increase the font sixe on the clock in system
    | tray.....damn thing is too small for me to see.

    Control Panel
    Display
    Appearance
    Item