control + P printing fuction won't work

October 5, 2004 9:26:04 PM

For some strange reason, i can't print by pressing control
P. And I have absoluteley no clue why. All other keyboard
shortcuts work, like undo, copy, etc. But not print. Is
there any way i could go into the registry and change it,
or could it be a corrupted file? Any input is appreciated.

Thanks, Jon
Anonymous
October 7, 2004 11:14:05 AM

Are you sure you are in a program that uses it? The Windows Help and
Support feature allows you to use CNTL+P, but not all programs have this
capability turned on. Try opening Help and see if it will let you print a
topic...

!