control + P printing fuction won't work

For some strange reason, i can't print by pressing control
P. And I have absoluteley no clue why. All other keyboard
shortcuts work, like undo, copy, etc. But not print. Is
there any way i could go into the registry and change it,
or could it be a corrupted file? Any input is appreciated.

Thanks, Jon
1 answer Last reply
More about control printing fuction work

    Are you sure you are in a program that uses it? The Windows Help and
    Support feature allows you to use CNTL+P, but not all programs have this
    capability turned on. Try opening Help and see if it will let you print a
    topic...