Dual monitor

I want to have a background that streches between both monitors
3 answers Last reply
More about dual monitor

    Open your graphics card display settings applet - should be in Control
    Panel - and set display options to "Span" so that the desktop will span
    across both monitors (i.e. both monitors act as a single one).
    Michael

    "Michael" <afn18721@afn.org> wrote in message news:<eJPykV1qEHA.3976@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>...
    > Open your graphics card display settings applet - should be in Control
    > Panel - and set display options to "Span" so that the desktop will span
    > across both monitors (i.e. both monitors act as a single one).
    > Michael
    > "Devon" <Devon619@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
    > >I want to have a background that streches between both monitors

    Thanks a lot. What you said didn't work, but with your instructions I
    was able to figure out that switching the position of the wall paper
    from "strech" to "tile" would do it.

    Yup,
    thx. for the tip... albeit, spanning should have worked.

    > "Michael" <afn18721@afn.org> wrote in message
    >> Open your graphics card display settings applet - should be in Control
    >> Panel - and set display options to "Span" so that the desktop will span
    >> across both monitors (i.e. both monitors act as a single one).
    >> Michael
    >> "Devon" <Devon619@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
    >> >I want to have a background that streches between both monitors
    >
    > Thanks a lot. What you said didn't work, but with your instructions I
    > was able to figure out that switching the position of the wall paper
    > from "strech" to "tile" would do it.

Configuration Dual Monitors Microsoft Customization Monitors Windows XP