Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Open your graphics card display settings applet - should be in Control
Panel - and set display options to "Span" so that the desktop will span
across both monitors (i.e. both monitors act as a single one).
Michael
"Devon" <Devon619@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
>I want to have a background that streches between both monitors

devon

"Michael" <afn18721@afn.org> wrote in message news:<eJPykV1qEHA.3976@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>...
> Open your graphics card display settings applet - should be in Control
> Panel - and set display options to "Span" so that the desktop will span
> across both monitors (i.e. both monitors act as a single one).
> Michael
> "Devon" <Devon619@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
> >I want to have a background that streches between both monitors

Thanks a lot. What you said didn't work, but with your instructions I
was able to figure out that switching the position of the wall paper
from "strech" to "tile" would do it.

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Yup,
thx. for the tip... albeit, spanning should have worked.