Dual monitor

October 5, 2004 11:00:23 PM

I want to have a background that streches between both monitors

More about : dual monitor

October 6, 2004 3:34:44 AM

Open your graphics card display settings applet - should be in Control
Panel - and set display options to "Span" so that the desktop will span
across both monitors (i.e. both monitors act as a single one).
Michael
"Devon" <Devon619@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
>I want to have a background that streches between both monitors
October 6, 2004 9:10:17 AM

"Michael" <afn18721@afn.org> wrote in message news:<eJPykV1qEHA.3976@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl>...
> Open your graphics card display settings applet - should be in Control
> Panel - and set display options to "Span" so that the desktop will span
> across both monitors (i.e. both monitors act as a single one).
> Michael
> "Devon" <Devon619@austin.rr.com> wrote in message
> >I want to have a background that streches between both monitors

Thanks a lot. What you said didn't work, but with your instructions I
was able to figure out that switching the position of the wall paper
from "strech" to "tile" would do it.
October 6, 2004 9:44:13 PM

Yup,
thx. for the tip... albeit, spanning should have worked.

!