Umts Gateway - Hg-5000 Series

Last response: in Technologies
August 6, 2005 12:41:49 AM

The UMTS Gateway is designed to utilize the more favorable rates on
calls from UMTS network to other networks (a.k.a UMTS Router, Fixed
UMTS Terminal, Fixed Wireless Terminal). The result is that by using 3G
Gateways the savings on calls form the UMTS Gateway will be in many
cases higher in comparison with calls from the existing GSM gateway.
The UMTS Gateway integrates Motorola 3G mobile phones - C975 & E1000
with any additional accessories such as power adaptor and data cables.
Main Features:
• From 12 to 36 3G ports
• Integrated Motorola 3G mobile phones C975 & E1000
• Embedded VoIP (H.323)
no need for any external VoIP GW(Cisco, Qunintum and others)
• Up to 2 PRI interfaces
• Advanced LCR & Routing Groups
• IP address & DDI pattern restrictions
• Integrated antenna splitter
• WEB management and control
• High quality of voice
• Inbound and Outbound calls
• Redundant power supply
• Fast and easy installation
For more information :
www.hyperms.com / sales@hyperms.com

--
proza
Anonymous

"proza" <proza.1tbk9n@news.cellbanter.com> wrote:
> The UMTS Gateway is designed to utilize the more favorable rates on
> calls from UMTS network to other networks (a.k.a UMTS Router, Fixed
> UMTS Terminal, Fixed Wireless Terminal). The result is that by using
> 3G
> Gateways the savings on calls form the UMTS Gateway will be in many
> cases higher in comparison with calls from the existing GSM gateway.
> The UMTS Gateway integrates Motorola 3G mobile phones - C975 & E1000

Interesting, not even the Motorola Web site shows the existence of such
models.
So is this a phishing tease?

R. P.
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 10:12:25 PM

R. P. wrote:

> "proza" <proza.1tbk9n@news.cellbanter.com> wrote:
>> The UMTS Gateway is designed to utilize the more favorable rates on
>> calls from UMTS network to other networks (a.k.a UMTS Router, Fixed
>> UMTS Terminal, Fixed Wireless Terminal). The result is that by using
>> 3G
>> Gateways the savings on calls form the UMTS Gateway will be in many
>> cases higher in comparison with calls from the existing GSM gateway.
>> The UMTS Gateway integrates Motorola 3G mobile phones - C975 & E1000
>
> Interesting, not even the Motorola Web site shows the existence of such
> models.
> So is this a phishing tease?
>
> R. P.
The Motorola website doesn't mention a lot of things I know exist, besides,
Motorola doesn't make this gateway, Hyperms does.
--
Dave
!