Getting rid of the taskbar

I have a different task bar program that I would like to use but the
Windows is still there. How can I remove it?
1 answer Last reply
More about getting taskbar

    Hi Devon,

    You might want to download and run this edit:

    Remove the taskbar (line 226, left column)

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User
    http://www.microsoft.com/mvp
    http://aspnet2.com/mvp.ashx?AnandoChatterjee

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Devon" <Devon619@austin.rr.com> wrote in message news:fb048dd1.0410051804.249f0c4e@posting.google.com...
    >I have a different task bar program that I would like to use but the
    > Windows is still there. How can I remove it?

Configuration Taskbar Microsoft Customization Windows XP