Where is the "Show Related" tool

What happened to "show related links" that used to be in
the "Tools" button? I can't find it! If I click on
customize tools to "add buttons" to my toolbar, it is not
available anymore. I love that tool!!!! Any help?

Thanks!!!!
Lickwid06
1 answer Last reply
More about where show related tool

    Chris,

    It's removed in SP2. To get back the functionality:

    Download: http://www.mvps.org/winhelp2002/alexa.zip
    Unzip, place "related.htm" into your "\WINDOWS\Web" folder
    Right-click on "RestoreAlexa.reg", select: Merge, and reboot.

    -or-

    For Pre-SP2 systems, type regsvr32 /i shdocvw.dll in Start,Run to get the
    extension back. If you're using Ad-aware, add the Related extension to
    exclusion list.

    --
    Ramesh, MS-MVP XP Shell/UI
    http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k