No post/No beeps system runs like active but no video

bofed16

Honorable
Jun 22, 2012
Okay So first off I've been through the "new build won't post" checklist and I've tried all and then some with the exception of bread boarding, for reasons I won't mention. I even bought the same board again before RMA-ing the one I had just to be sure it wasn't the board...ruled it down to the processor. I'm posting here because there are far more qualified people who might have a solution for me here. :) So when I fire my build up I get no post, and no beeps. I've done everything humanly possible including unplugging an old 180GB HDD with a previous install of Windows 7 64-bit on it just to be sure there was absolutely no conflict, I had it installed so I could dedicate it to windows with a fresh install and reformat. Still Nothing. I called ASUS to make sure I hadn't missed anything and they said it was the board, however the odds of two being bad are slim, but I do not rule it out, again trying to put heads together to be sure here. I checked all over and pulled the board twice looking for any grounds that might be causing it but nothing. I have been running it without the I/O panel cover because the stand-offs make it unable to fit correctly. Minimum for the board is 400W which has been met, There was a note about if you use a 20+4 connector that the 20pin must be able to carry 15A on the +12V, which according to the book for the PSU it should but has not been tested. All being said I'm hoping for some small under lying problem as the system fires up and runs great I just get no response from the video or boot. Your help is much appreciated!

Pentium D @3.0GHZ
Asus P5G41T-M LX PLUS
Apevia ATX-AS500W 12V
Patriot G2 Series PC3-10666 DDR3 1333MHZ 4Gx2
ZALMAN CNPS 7500 Cu LED 110mm 2 Ball CPU Cooler(no fanmate installed, use case fan control)
NZXT Vulcan(front case LED's disabled)
x2 disc Drives
x1 multi memory adapter
x1 120mm case fan