Motherboard: Intel DH77KC
RAM: 4GB * 2 (TRANSCEND)
DELL 22' LED MONITOR
HDD: 1TB (64MB ) 7200 RPM
CABINET: Cooler Master Elite 430 Black
GRAPHICS: ZOTAC GeForce® GTX 560 Ti 1 GB OR 1GB AMD Radeon HD 6950
SMPS: UPTO 600-700 WATT POWER SUPPLY

My question is:
1) Do i need to purchase a different heatsink for this setup considering that i won't be overclocking anything?
2) Is this setup ideal for running all the new games for another 5 years in normal to high resolution (I am not a pro-gamer)
3) my budget is max 55000/- INR
4) Ideally how many fans do i need to add into this cabinet?

Request you all to please guide me to get this setup correctly, as i have never assembled before but will be taking elp of a friend. Before all this i need the components setup correctly before i purchase.

Thanks in advance for all your suggestions!

Solution

Hi Sandeep_aich,

I recommend you to get the GIGABYTE HD 7850 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card as it is based on one of the newest and efficient architecture available. If it is available for the same price, then it is best deal out there. HD 7850 not only performs better than HD 6950 but it also has less power consumption and a better overclocking potential. You can run this Card on just a 500w PSU!

So, I think HD 7850 is the better choice for you and it will surely let you game for 5...

sandeep_aich

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2012
i spoke with one of the vendor heree in Bangalore & he says 6950 is an old model & not readily available easliy....

how about Gigabyte's 7850 2gb DDR5 model as this is almost the same price for 560 TI?

Will this be a good combination with this setup?

SmartGeek

Honorable
Jun 3, 2012

Hi Sandeep_aich,

I recommend you to get the GIGABYTE HD 7850 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card as it is based on one of the newest and efficient architecture available. If it is available for the same price, then it is best deal out there. HD 7850 not only performs better than HD 6950 but it also has less power consumption and a better overclocking potential. You can run this Card on just a 500w PSU!

So, I think HD 7850 is the better choice for you and it will surely let you game for 5 years.

I suggest you to buy G.Skill or Corsair (because these brands are more reliable) RAMs with a speed of 1600MHz which is the fastest speed officially supported by your processor. Also, Seasonic S12II-520 PSU will be ideal for your PC as it is has a Max. of 520w output, has a single +12V rail delivering 40A and it won't cost you much too.

Your PC, equipped with these components, will be amazing for gaming!

Regards,
SmartGeek

Solution

TRENDING THREADS