Help with Brothers in Arms

I am near the beginning of Brothers in Arms. I am at the glider field where
you have to destroy the poles so the gliders can land safely. Problem is I
keep dying instantly. I have green health, then BAM! I'm dead. I have
suppressive fire on the couple of bunkers, but for some reason I keep dying
instantly. What is going on?

If I remember right, there are about 3 bunkers in that first field with the
poles. Try and get down in the ditch and scan the whole area. Also you can
use the situation camera by hitting the back button on your controller.
This way you can scan the whole area and find where the enemy is. On that
level I lost my entire squad, but I still managed to snipe all the enemies.