  • Microsoft
  • Customization
  • Windows XP
October 6, 2004 3:28:18 PM

I had the option when i clicked on programs in the start
menu to right click inside the menu and choose sort by
name. Then yesterday I changed from the regular start
menu to the classic to remember what it looked like. Now
after I switched back to the regular start menu I cannot
sort by name anymore and the taskbar comes up and the
start menu blinks. HELP

More about : sort start menu

Anonymous
October 7, 2004 10:26:15 PM

"Maryann" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I had the option when i clicked on programs in the start
>menu to right click inside the menu and choose sort by
>name. Then yesterday I changed from the regular start
>menu to the classic to remember what it looked like. Now
>after I switched back to the regular start menu I cannot
>sort by name anymore and the taskbar comes up and the
>start menu blinks. HELP

See "How to Restore the Operating System to a Previous State in
Windows XP" (http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306084).

--
(tm)
!