Hi out there!

Is it possible to change the driveletters for the disks in XP pro SP1
?

For the moment, I am booting XP on drive I: .
Yes, I am having windows98se on drive C: and D:

Any ideas ??

/Bertil

Yes, it's possible, but not a good idea to change the drive letters where
the operating systems reside.
Under Control Panel>Performance and Maintenance>Administrative
Tools>Computer Management open Disk Management; you can change the drive
letter of any drive on the system. Again, it will cause problems on any
drive you installed an operating system on.

"Bertil Lindstrom" <berra.lindstrom@telia.com> wrote in message
> Hi out there!
>
> Is it possible to change the driveletters for the disks in XP pro SP1
> ?
>
> For the moment, I am booting XP on drive I: .
> Yes, I am having windows98se on drive C: and D:
>
> Any ideas ??
>
> /Bertil

Thanks Larry.

Yes I will be very careful and of course take all precausions before
trying!

/Bertil